Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Home Decor Designs

Since Christmas I have been busy designing up a storm. My passion really lies in making things that look like they belong in a contemporary home, though I do have a few more hat patterns that are 1/2 done and probably coming out in the next month. This coaster set is the first of many ideas I have for crocheted pieces that most people can use, not just the "country home" type people. I was inspired by tatami mats of all things, but I only had cream and orange yarns to experiment with.




I have also designed a new table mat and coaster set for Valentine's Day. I was trying a different method of crochet by making the hearts as a separate string. I have lots of ideas for using the concept. This one I designed to make as a pattern but some upcoming stuff might be too complicated, or at least, I'm not sure if I'll be able to explain it.


I have listed all this stuff for sale at Etsy too.
-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment