Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coffee Cup Sleeves- Four Designs to Crochet

I have just listed my newest crochet pattern on Etsy and Ravelry, my coffee cup sleeves (or click here for the Ravelry link). About a year ago, my best friend Heather asked me to make a coffee cup sleeve for her, and so I did. Then I made about 20 more! Of course, some of the ones I came up with don't really work as patterns, and some were knit rather than crochet. I chose these 4 designs for my pattern collection because they are fun and versatile. I used several of them for adult stocking stuffers last Christmas.

To celebrate the new pattern in my store, I am going to release a scrubbie pattern here on my blog for free this coming week, so check back for that.
Right to Left: Frills Sleeve, Baubles Sleeve, Squares Sleeve
Ruffle Sleeves
Right to Left: Squares Sleeve, Baubles Sleeve, Frills Sleeve


Ribbed Knit Sleeve
Back in February, I also posted a free knit cup sleeve pattern here on my blog (shown at right).
-Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. How cute, I like the Squares Sleeve and the Baubles Sleeves.

    ReplyDelete