Monday, October 18, 2010

Ran out of yarn

Spent the weekend at my brother's house and did a lot of crocheting while I was there. I'm working on some cup sleeve/holder patterns that go around paper coffee cups and some hat and purse patterns for girls. I got the cup sleeves done that I had brought, and I was working on testing the pattern I had written for the hat and purse. They are white with bright pink ruffles on them. I always test the pattern once I think it is done to make sure I haven't made any mistakes. Or, well, to fix the mistakes I made, because I always find some. Anyway, 1/2 way through the purse I ran out of yarn. The worst thing that can happen to a crafter! And I still had a 6 hour car ride ahead of me. So I had to just sit in the car and imagine the stuff I wished I was making. I mean, I could have talked to people, but brooding is more my style. Today, I'm off to the store to stock up on that most precious substance, yarn. -Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment